Already have a Username/Password for Mid-Atlantic Education Review?
Go to Login
Need a Username/Password?
Go to Registration
Registration and login are required to submit items online and to check the status of current submissions.
Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The article is original, the authors listed are the sole authors of this article and have full authority to enter into this agreement, and granting license for first publication does not breach any other obligation or contract.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
- The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal, and of which some points include:
- The text is double-spaced.
- The text uses a 12-point font, employs italics rather than underlining (except for URL addresses).
- All illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate points, rather than at the end.
- The submission file is in OpenOffice (odt) or Microsoft Word (doc/docx) document format.
- The instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.
All authors who publish in the Mid-Atlantic Education Review agree to the following terms:
- Original author or authors ("Authors") retain copyright to their work and grant right of first pubication to the Mid-Atlantic Education Review, a publication of the Graduate School of Education at Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
- Authors grant the Mid-Atlantic Education Review license to publish the work electronically and to republish the work in the future, in print or electronically, under the same licensing conditions as first publication.
- Authors are able to enter into separate, additional arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in the Mid-Atlantic Education Review.
- Readers of the Mid-Atlantic Education Review may read, share, display, and distribute the abstract and the associated article provided they adhere to the following:
- They acknowledge the work's full authorship.
- They acknowledge initial publication of the work in the Mid-Atlantic Education Review.
- Their sharing, display, or distribution is for non-commercial purposes.
- Their sharing, display, or distribution does not constitute re-publication of the article, electronically or in print, in a book, journal, magazine, or any other periodical without additional arrangements with the authors as outlined above (Item #3).
Our policies correspond to a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 License.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.